What I do
I oversee collection management and archival processing. This includes managing preservation, assessing collections, and planning and prioritizing processing work. I also manage transfers and donations of new material to the archives, from departments, student groups on campus, and other donors. If you would like to donate or transfer records to TARC, please contact me.
- MS, Library and Information Science, Simmons College
- MA, History, Simmons College
- BA, Art History, University of Nevada Reno
Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
- Local Arrangements Committee, Spring 2015.
New England Archivists
- Nominating Committee, 2014.
- Secretary, 2014-2015.
Society of American Archivists
- Survey Committee co-chair, Public Library Archives/Special Collections Roundtable, 2013.
- Co-chair, Public Library Archives/Special Collections Roundtable, 2012.
- Secretary, Public Library Archives/Special Collections Roundtable, 2011-2012.
Delaware Valley Archivists Group
- Secretary, Delaware Valley Archivists Group, 2010-2011.
Selected Presentations and Publications
“Using RDA for Archives and Manuscripts,” MARAC/NEA, Spring 2015.
Workshop: Metrics for Project Management, co-taught with Emily Gustainis, NEA, Spring 2014.
“Processing by the Numbers: How Metrics Can Help With Project Planning,” MARAC, Fall 2012.
“‘Art is No Trivial Matter’: the Barnes Foundation Library and Archives.” Barbara Beaucar, Adrienne Pruitt, and Katy Rawdon. Art Libraries Journal, 33 no. 1, 2008.